LAUREATE SELECTION COMMITTEE
We are honoured to recognize the members of the Laureate Selection Committee for lending their time and professional credibility to this year's selection process.
Melissa From - President & CEO, JA Southern Alberta
Bob Sutton - Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Marnie Smith - Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
- Excellence Laureates have retired from their full time professional career and are widely recognized for their business accomplishments.
- Entrepreneurial Laureates demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit in their business and personal lives, or have a record of outstanding entrepreneurial or transformational achievements.
- Inspiring Leadership Laureates show inspiring leadership and have achieved a high level of respect within the business and public communities by applying experience, insight, and leadership qualities to initiatives that led their organization to new heights.
- Local Influence The Laureate’s success was achieved in Calgary or Southern Alberta Communities.
- Service Laureates have made a significant contribution towards the quality of life in Calgary and Southern Alberta, and apply leadership skills to public service.
- Philanthropy Laureates have shared economic success with the community through philanthropic actions.
- Role Model Laureates are considered a role model for future generations of entrepreneurs and business leaders, as well as others in business. They demonstrate a history of mentoring and have an exemplary reputation of ethical business practices.
- Enduring Influence Laureate accomplishments are enduring contributions to the economic development of Calgary or Southern Alberta and to the products, processes, efficiencies, and human relations of business