NOMINATIONS for the 2023 awards are closed
Alberta Business Hall of Fame - Southern Alberta Inductees are recipients of the Legacy Award. They are individuals who have displayed excellence in business, an entrepreneurial spirit, community service and enduring contributions to society.
New in 2023, the Young Innovator Award honours an individual who is changing the landscape within our economy, under 40 years of age, exhibits an energetic, entrepreneurial spirit and is a promoter of change on behalf of the greater good.
We are proud to have Korn Ferry, a global executive recruitment firm, as an active partner in managing the Alberta Business Hall of Fame - Southern Alberta nomination process and Selection Committee.
Nominations for the 2023 awards are closed. Nominations for the 2024 awards will open in November 2023.
INDUCTEE SELECTION COMMITTEE
We are honoured to recognize the members of the Inductee Selection Committee for lending their time and professional credibility to this year's selection process.
The Alberta Business Hall of Fame - Southern Alberta inductee selection process is managed by Korn Ferry.
JA Southern Alberta extends a sincere thank you to Korn Ferry and the members of the Inductee Selection Committee for lending their time and expertise to this year's selection process.
- Excellence Laureates have retired from their full time professional career and are widely recognized for their business accomplishments.
- Entrepreneurial Laureates demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit in their business and personal lives, or have a record of outstanding entrepreneurial or transformational achievements.
- Inspiring Leadership Laureates show inspiring leadership and have achieved a high level of respect within the business and public communities by applying experience, insight, and leadership qualities to initiatives that led their organization to new heights.
- Local Influence The Laureate’s success was achieved in Calgary or Southern Alberta Communities.
- Service Laureates have made a significant contribution towards the quality of life in Calgary and Southern Alberta, and apply leadership skills to public service.
- Philanthropy Laureates have shared economic success with the community through philanthropic actions.
- Role Model Laureates are considered a role model for future generations of entrepreneurs and business leaders, as well as others in business. They demonstrate a history of mentoring and have an exemplary reputation of ethical business practices.
- Enduring Influence Laureate accomplishments are enduring contributions to the economic development of Calgary or Southern Alberta and to the products, processes, efficiencies, and human relations of business